Is Trados live free for Trados 2021 users?
Thread poster: Marie VITET
Marie VITET
Marie VITET
France
Local time: 01:56
English to French
+ ...
Sep 2, 2022

Hi!

According to the video presentation of Trados 2021 SR2, the users of Trados 2021 have access to Trados Live. The problem when you create a project in the cloud, they ask you for a search engine. When you try to create a search engine, you are answered that you are not allowed to do it. So, for the ones who uses Trados 2021, how did you do? I suspect that we need to subscribe something to be able to use the cloud but it is so unclear... Can anybody help me?

Thanks to
... See more
Hi!

According to the video presentation of Trados 2021 SR2, the users of Trados 2021 have access to Trados Live. The problem when you create a project in the cloud, they ask you for a search engine. When you try to create a search engine, you are answered that you are not allowed to do it. So, for the ones who uses Trados 2021, how did you do? I suspect that we need to subscribe something to be able to use the cloud but it is so unclear... Can anybody help me?

Thanks to all,
Marie
Collapse

Xanthippe
Xanthippe
France
Local time: 01:56
Member (2008)
Italian to French
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
Yes Sep 7, 2022

Hello,
yes, Trados live is now free for all the users with a Trados 2021 licence too.

If you need more information, you can visit the website https://formation-traduction.fr
I'm a Trados trainer and you can contact me.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Is Trados live free for Trados 2021 users?

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »