For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Clinical Trials and Medical Documentation: Resources and Translation Strategies for New Translators

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Clinical Trials and Medical Documentation: Resources and Translation Strategies for New Translators".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Kayoko Kimura
Kayoko Kimura  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 13:38
Member (2013)
English to Japanese
+ ...
Price discrepancy Jun 21, 2016

I received e-mail of this training, which states $25. However, this website says "$29.99". I wonder why there is a difference. I hope it is $25.

zamartinez
zamartinez  Identity Verified
Sweden
English to Spanish
+ ...
Wrong prices Jun 22, 2016

The same happened to me but now 35 usd.

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Wrong prices Jun 22, 2016

zamartinez wrote:

The same happened to me but now 35 usd.

Hello zamartinez and Kayoko,

Those that purchase a seat in advance may be able to pay an "early bird" or cheaper price, and those that confirm participation later or last minute, may likely get to pay a higher fee. In some training sessions a price increase based on the number of registrants may also apply, i.e. the first 15 registered pay one price, the next 10 pay a a slightly higher price etc.

Early payment is advised in order to secure participation and help reach the course minimum participation - unfortunately, courses may occasionally be cancelled or rescheduled, if the confirmed participation in advance is very low.

Hope this helps and clarifies.

My bests,
Helen

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Clinical Trials and Medical Documentation: Resources and Translation Strategies for New Translators

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »