Thread poster: Selcuk Akyuz
Selcuk Akyuz
Selcuk Akyuz  Identity Verified
Türkiye
Local time: 03:59
English to Turkish
+ ...
Dec 1, 2004

Yahoo mail is now 250 MB. I have checked my three accounts and all have the same capacity. It seems that Yahoo continues the competition with Gmail.

Behnam Koleili
Behnam Koleili  Identity Verified
Iran
Local time: 04:29
English to Persian (Farsi)
+ ...
Right, but not for all accounts yet Dec 1, 2004

Of my four Yahoo accounts, two of them have been upgraded. It seems the process is underway.

sylvie malich (X)
sylvie malich (X)
Germany
Local time: 02:59
German to English
Hotmail Dec 2, 2004

Hotmail unexpectedly just upgraded my account to 250 MB too. Yahoo's got competition.
sylvie

Sara Freitas
Sara Freitas
France
Local time: 02:59
French to English
My Hotmail is 250MB, but I am not sure since when... Dec 3, 2004

Tayfun Torunoglu wrote:

Yes, my account is now 250 MB in yahoo,but there is no change in hotmail. Hotmail is used to be ignorant to all changes and seems always decided to lose their all fame of being once most widely used mail to others. I hope it will also increase capacity.

Regards,

Sara

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Yahoo mail

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »