Evert DELOOF-SYS
Evert DELOOF-SYS  Identity Verified
Belgium
Local time: 04:28
English to Dutch
+ ...
Sep 29, 2004

http://www.lib.berkeley.edu/TeachingLib/Guides/Internet/FindInfo.html

This tutorial presents the substance of the Internet Workshops offered year-round by the Teaching Library at the University of California at Berkeley.
The content on this site has been updated to reflect the latest trends in search engines, directories, and evaluating web
... See more
http://www.lib.berkeley.edu/TeachingLib/Guides/Internet/FindInfo.html

This tutorial presents the substance of the Internet Workshops offered year-round by the Teaching Library at the University of California at Berkeley.
The content on this site has been updated to reflect the latest trends in search engines, directories, and evaluating web pages.
The title reflects our belief that there is a lot of great material on the Web - primary sources, specialized directories and databases, statistical information, educational sites on many levels, policy, opinion of all kinds, and so much more - and we have better tools for finding this great stuff.
Collapse

Cristina Lazaro
Cristina Lazaro  Identity Verified
Local time: 04:28
English to Spanish
Thanks Sep 30, 2004

a lot for the link! I spend most of my work day searching the Internet and the tutorial has given me some useful hints for improving my searches.

Greetings,

Cristina

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Finding Information on the Internet: A Tutorial

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »