Thread poster: Henry Dotterer
LinguaLab.net
LinguaLab.net
United Kingdom
Local time: 22:56
English to Norwegian
+ ...
4 Gmail Invitations Jan 24, 2005

I've got 4 gmail invitations, just e-mail me at [email protected] if you want one.

TNT TRANSLATION
TNT TRANSLATION  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 16:56
English to Korean
More than 25 gmail invitations!! Feb 9, 2005

We have more than we need and they keep giving us more as we invite others!! If you want a gmail invitation, email us.

For yahoo email user, be careful because this invitation could go to your "bulk" folder.

Korina Hansel
Korina Hansel  Identity Verified
Local time: 23:56
English to German
Ignorant about Gmail Feb 12, 2005

Hello everybody,

I have only recently become aware of Gmail. As I have searched the internet and this forum for more information I realized that you are all offering invitations. What's the deal? Can I not just sign up for Gmail at the Google site? What are the advantages (if any) of being invited to use Gmail?

Please forgive me for asking these questions but I am really interested because according to Google their email service offers many adantages. Have those of you
... See more
Hello everybody,

I have only recently become aware of Gmail. As I have searched the internet and this forum for more information I realized that you are all offering invitations. What's the deal? Can I not just sign up for Gmail at the Google site? What are the advantages (if any) of being invited to use Gmail?

Please forgive me for asking these questions but I am really interested because according to Google their email service offers many adantages. Have those of you how are already using Gmail made any negative experiences with this service?

Thanks a lot for all your input.

Korina
Collapse

Brandis (X)
Brandis (X)
Local time: 23:56
English to German
+ ...
got about 50 gmail invitations Mar 19, 2005

Hi all, those who still need a gmail account, please contact me via profile page or [email protected] . tilllater brandis

Orla Ryan
Orla Ryan  Identity Verified
Ireland
Local time: 22:56
loads more invites Apr 7, 2005

i've about 45 invites to burn - contact me via Proz messenger or [email protected] if you want one.

Orla

Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Please post all gmail (or other free email invitations) in this thread

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »