Why can't non-paying members post in or reply to various forum subs? Like the one below.
Thread poster: Bernhard Sulzer
Bernhard Sulzer
Bernhard Sulzer  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 04:14
English to German
+ ...
Jan 31

Proz.com is offering a new ‘AI-based translation tool’ with its Premium package? What is it exactly?
Subscribe to this topic Track this topic

( http://tinyurl.com/5n98a846 )

I really believe we all should be able to.

[Edited at 2024-01-31 18:33 GMT]

Michael Beijer
Becca Resnik
Taner Tanrıöver
Aliya Furrukh
writeaway

Michael Beijer
Michael Beijer  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 09:14
Member (2009)
Dutch to English
+ ...
totally agree Jan 31

Becca Resnik
Taner Tanrıöver

Stepan Konev
Stepan Konev  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Local time: 11:14
English to Russian
@Michael Beijer Jan 31

Your post turns all bold because, most probably, you have some bold text in the same or next line with the 'See more' string. If you remove it [bold text] or somehow shift it to a different position, this would fix it. I don't know why it works that way, but it is a long-standing issue.

[Edited at 2024-01-31 23:34 GMT]

Zea_Mays

Michael Beijer
Michael Beijer  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 09:14
Member (2009)
Dutch to English
+ ...
indeed Feb 1

Stepan Konev wrote:

Your post turns all bold because, most probably, you have some bold text in the same or next line with the 'See more' string. If you remove it [bold text] or somehow shift it to a different position, this would fix it. I don't know why it works that way, but it is a long-standing issue.

[Edited at 2024-01-31 23:34 GMT]

I managed to fix it

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Why can't non-paying members post in or reply to various forum subs? Like the one below.

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »