This site uses cookies.
Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
For more information, please see the ProZ.com privacy policy.
VIA AILooking for an interpreter?
Remoto by ProZ.com connects you with an identity-verified interpreter by video or phone in about 60 seconds — 300+ languages, on demand or booked ahead.
Try Remoto »
Andualem Taye Etioopia Local time: 18:16 inglise - amhari + ...
Dear, Becca George
Dec 24, 2025
Dear, Becca George can I attend online I am from Ethiopia.
with warm regard Andualem
Subject:
Comment:
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
Tom in London Suurbritannia Local time: 16:16 itaalia - inglise
Saying it again
Dec 24, 2025
Andualem Taye wrote:
Dear, Becca George
can I attend online I am from Ethiopia.
with warm regard
Andualem
I've said this before and I'll say it again:
Calling a group meeting a “powwow” is offensive. That word comes from Algonquian languages; it refers to a specific ceremonial gathering of cultural and spiritual significance.
Using that word casually strips it of meaning. Doing so reflects a history of colonial stereotyping and trivialisation of Native cultures.
Cultural appropriation. I am not Native American but I do find this disturbing.
Subject:
Comment:
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users!
Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value
Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.