This site uses cookies.
Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
For more information, please see the ProZ.com privacy policy.
VIA AILooking for an interpreter?
Remoto by ProZ.com connects you with an identity-verified interpreter by video or phone in about 60 seconds — 300+ languages, on demand or booked ahead.
Try Remoto »
Helen Birkbeck Suurbritannia Local time: 14:46 saksa - inglise + ...
No longer in Bristol!
Apr 21, 2016
Thank you for the messages but I live 250 miles away now - York is where I would need a powwow!
All the very best to everyone,
Helen
Subject:
Comment:
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
Rebecca Metcalfe Suurbritannia Local time: 14:46 hispaania - inglise
Unable to attend.
Jul 31, 2016
I'm sorry guys, but I'm going to have to miss this one on this occassion. Unfortunately, I now cannot make it. I hope it's enjoyable for you all. Hopefully I can make the next one.
Best wishes,
Rebecca
Subject:
Comment:
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users!
Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value
The underlying LLM technology of LinguaCore offers AI translations of unprecedented quality. Quick and simple. Add a human linguistic review at the end for expert-level quality at a fraction of the cost and time.