Powwow: Tashkent - Uzbekistan

This discussion belongs to Powwows » "Powwow: Tashkent - Uzbekistan".
You can see the powwows page and participate in this discussion from there.

Ikrom Muminov
Ikrom Muminov  Identity Verified
Usbekistan
Local time: 15:42
inglise - usbeki
+ ...
4th october sounds good to me Sep 13, 2008

Hayit will probably be on the 1st (+/- 1 day).
Golden Wing is ok with me. Let's see what changes are made by the new ownership.


 
Zamira B.
Zamira B.
Suurbritannia
Local time: 11:42
inglise - vene
+ ...
Место встречи Sep 15, 2008

Уважаемые коллеги,

Я предложила встретиться в Голден Винге в субботу 4 октября. Возражений пока не было. Надо теперь со временем определиться. Какие будут предложения - днем, вечером? Может часов в 5 вечера?


 
Elmurod R
Elmurod R  Identity Verified
Usbekistan
Local time: 15:42
inglise - vene
+ ...
Rendezvous Sep 15, 2008

Hi,

I wish we could make it around 6 pm.


 
Zamira B.
Zamira B.
Suurbritannia
Local time: 11:42
inglise - vene
+ ...
To proficiency Sep 17, 2008

I am totally flexible as I live around the corner but let's see what others have to say.

 
Ikrom Muminov
Ikrom Muminov  Identity Verified
Usbekistan
Local time: 15:42
inglise - usbeki
+ ...
6 pm Sep 17, 2008

6 pm is good

 
Ikrom Muminov
Ikrom Muminov  Identity Verified
Usbekistan
Local time: 15:42
inglise - usbeki
+ ...
How to find each other? Oct 4, 2008

Golden Wing is quite big. How to find each other?

 
Zamira B.
Zamira B.
Suurbritannia
Local time: 11:42
inglise - vene
+ ...
How to recognise me Oct 4, 2008

I wil be wearing a white top. I will sit at an outside table. My mobile number is 108 50 75.

 
Ravshan K.M.
Ravshan K.M.
Usbekistan
Local time: 15:42
Liige (2008)
inglise - usbeki
+ ...
sorry Oct 4, 2008

I'm afraid I won't be able to attend. Have a nice meeting.

 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Selle foorumi moderaatorid
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Powwow: Tashkent - Uzbekistan






PerfectIt
Check translations faster for consistency, quality and style guide compliance

PerfectIt helps professional translators deliver error-free documents in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint. It helps improve consistency, ensure quality, and enforce style guides. ProZ members receive a 30% discount off individual purchases of PerfectIt.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »