Thread poster: Yves Minssart
Yves Minssart
Yves Minssart  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 22:27
German to French
+ ...
Apr 19, 2019

Hello, I use Dragon Home (from Nuance) since years and the editor informs me that I have now to get the new version 15 which doesn't allow me to reuse my former user profil, so it'll become very fastidious! Do you have another solution/software for speech recognition with Trados 2019, or do you think Dragon is the good one? Thanks all in advance!

B D Finch
B D Finch  Identity Verified
France
French to English
+ ...
It shouldn't be a problem Apr 19, 2019

I've been using Dragon 15 for some time now, so I don't remember the transition in detail. However, I do remember finding that it was considerably more accurate than previous version I had been using and didn't take long to train. Of course, you might find that you need to reregister specific terminology.

neilmac
neilmac
Spain
Spanish to English
+ ...
Plain sailing here Apr 21, 2019

I've been using Dragon 13.0 for ... quite a few years and have reinstalled it on my different PCs and laptops a few times without much hassle.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

nuance dragon speech recognition

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »