Heinrich Pesch
Heinrich Pesch  Identity Verified
Finland
Local time: 16:31
Member (2003)
Finnish to German
+ ...
Mar 21, 2009

At the beginning of March I renewed my license of Wordfast for another three years. I paid the amount at the same time and got the acknowledgement from share-it and the license renewal from Wordfast two days later.
Today share-it sends me two identical mails, which say that my payment is not yet received. I filled in their inquiry form online.
I wonder if others have had the same hassle with share-it?
Regards
Heinrich

David Daduč
David Daduč
Czech Republic
Local time: 15:31
English to Czech
It seems you placed two orders Mar 21, 2009

Heinrich, I work for Wordfast, so I checked this with Share-it for you. You actually placed two orders earlier this month and you duly paid one, which went through and got registered in our system. Share-it's system has now reminded you the other order. But since you don't want to buy the same thing twice, simply ignore the reminder. I hope this explains the issue.

Heinrich Pesch
Heinrich Pesch  Identity Verified
Finland
Local time: 16:31
Member (2003)
Finnish to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Aha Mar 21, 2009

Thanks David. I didn't realise that. Perhaps its because my Chrome has the habit of re-issuing forms when navigating back.
But why did they send two reminders?
Regards
Heinrich

David Daduč
David Daduč
Czech Republic
Local time: 15:31
English to Czech
Not sure why you received two reminders Mar 21, 2009

Heinrich Pesch wrote:
But why did they send two reminders?

I don't know why they sent you two reminders. Perhaps their system was simply confused.

The important thing is that one of the orders is marked as fully paid in their system and the license renewal is registered in Wordfast's system, so your license is fully valid.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Unclear Wordfast renewal

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »