Layouts and Exportdefinition in MultiTerm SDL 7.0
Thread poster: Micaela Andrich
Micaela Andrich
Micaela Andrich
Local time: 09:56
German to Italian
+ ...
May 17, 2006

Hi, I have some problems to define a good export definition in MultiTerm 7.0. The manual doesn't explain the syntax used to format the export definition in Word. Can please somebody tell me what this means?
%20{\cs19\fs16\f5{\i%20
}\n

The layout definition is also not so simply to define if you use the manual information. Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks a lot!

M. Andrich

Vito Smolej
Vito Smolej
Germany
Local time: 09:56
Member (2004)
English to Slovenian
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
%20{\cs19\fs16\f5{\i%20... May 18, 2006

Caveat emptor: I never exported to Word (or wherever) so I can just guess

%20 blank
\cs19 style sheet 19
\fs16 font table 16
\f5 ????
\i italic (???)

Dont ask me, where to find what stylesheet 19 and font tabel 16 are;)

Why not export to text and then just load the text file into text? - who cares about formatting at this stage...

smo

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Layouts and Exportdefinition in MultiTerm SDL 7.0

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »