24Translate.net. Reliable company?
Thread poster: Gemma Cuni Vidal
Satoko Tokuda
Satoko Tokuda  Identity Verified
Japan
Local time: 10:14
English to Japanese
Don’t corporate with this company! Apr 1, 2023

I have received message regarding job opportunities of translation at the end of last year.

I told my career experience to them and soon I was registered. After that, I received some translation tasks and transcribing tasks.
But especially translation task, they set very crazy delivery date and too cheap rate.
Even if I rejected their offer, they are too insistent!
In addition, they have sent me “test translation” sentence without deadline and asking my availab
... See more
I have received message regarding job opportunities of translation at the end of last year.

I told my career experience to them and soon I was registered. After that, I received some translation tasks and transcribing tasks.
But especially translation task, they set very crazy delivery date and too cheap rate.
Even if I rejected their offer, they are too insistent!
In addition, they have sent me “test translation” sentence without deadline and asking my availability, just told me to do right now. I think this is very rude!
Also, sometimes they call me at midnight(I’m sleeping at that time) in JST without no appointment. This call made me irritated.

I searched for this company and found this page. So I was able to decide to stop corporating with them. Thank you for your information and don’t corporate with them.
Collapse

Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

24Translate.net. Reliable company?

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »