Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23] >
WATA's Historic Journey
Thread poster: Amer al-Azem
Amer al-Azem
Amer al-Azem
Palestine
Local time: 16:09
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Message of Jordan Apr 10, 2003

Dear Mr. Amer Al Azem,

I have received all the e-mails you\'ve sent recently regarding the Int\'l Arab Translation Association and would like to express my optimistic vision for the near future which will open a huge gate for you to the wide world.

I seek to be a member in this core project which will witness a day that every translator will wish to subscribe in this Association.

I am willing to share in the task of translating th
... See more
Dear Mr. Amer Al Azem,

I have received all the e-mails you\'ve sent recently regarding the Int\'l Arab Translation Association and would like to express my optimistic vision for the near future which will open a huge gate for you to the wide world.

I seek to be a member in this core project which will witness a day that every translator will wish to subscribe in this Association.

I am willing to share in the task of translating the arabic dictionary (glossary) you are looking forward to achieving soonest (God willing) and would like to receive your latest activities now and then.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Until then, my best regards

Collapse

Amer al-Azem
Amer al-Azem
Palestine
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Message of Lebanon Apr 10, 2003

الأخ الأستاذ عامر العظم المحترم

تحية طيبة،

اشارة الى الرسالة التي وصلتنا حول الجمعية الدولية للمترجمين العرب.

أود إعلامك اهتمام مركز دراسات الوحدة العربية بجمعيتكم القيمة، ونرجو لها النجاح والاستمرار والتقدم.

حول مشروع القامو�
... See more
الأخ الأستاذ عامر العظم المحترم

تحية طيبة،

اشارة الى الرسالة التي وصلتنا حول الجمعية الدولية للمترجمين العرب.

أود إعلامك اهتمام مركز دراسات الوحدة العربية بجمعيتكم القيمة، ونرجو لها النجاح والاستمرار والتقدم.

حول مشروع القاموس الموسوعي العربي، أود إعلامك اهتمام المركز بالحصول على نسخة منه، وقد حاولت الاطلاع أو طلبه عبر موقعكم على الإنترنت ولكن لم أجد ما يمكنني من طلبه، أرجو إعلامي عن كيفية الحصول عليه.

مع التقدير والاحترام.

هالة زين العابدين

مدير قسم التوثيق والمعلومات

مركز دراسات الوحدة العربية

Collapse

Amer al-Azem
Amer al-Azem
Palestine
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Message of Syrian Writer Apr 10, 2003

الأديبة نضال نجار من سوريا

كل الاعتذار لهذا التهاون. لكنني لا أستطيع التسجيل بسبب أن البيانات بالانكليزية. و منذ هذه اللحظة أنا جاهزه و لدي ترجمات عديدة كنت

قد ترجمتها عن الفرنسية...

و شكراً لكم

-----

أختي الأديبة نضال،

... See more
الأديبة نضال نجار من سوريا

كل الاعتذار لهذا التهاون. لكنني لا أستطيع التسجيل بسبب أن البيانات بالانكليزية. و منذ هذه اللحظة أنا جاهزه و لدي ترجمات عديدة كنت

قد ترجمتها عن الفرنسية...

و شكراً لكم

-----

أختي الأديبة نضال،

كم نحن سعداء برسالتك. الموقعين المذكورين هما عالميين (بروز و ترانزليتر كافيه) و ليسا عربيين. و نحن على وشك انهاء موقعنا الخاص بجمعية المترجمين العرب قريبا ان شاء الله و الذي سيمكنك من التسجيل به.

تأكدي أنك ستجدي ضالتك معنا بإذن الله. تأكدي أن لدينا علاقات ندر امتلاكها أو تصورها عالميا. و أعضاءنا منتشرون في كل مكان. و هي تضم صحفيين و مؤلفين و مترجمين و كتاب و دور نشر و شخصيات فكرية و عالمية من كل حدب و صوب.

لكننا نظل بحاجة لمن يقف معنا لأن كل جهودنا فردية برغم أننا بالآلاف. لكن شرط أن نظل مستقلين و دون ولاءات لا لهذا و لا لذاك.

طبعا تعني الأديبة نضال ب \"التهاون\" هو اللامبالاة و عدم الاهتمام بتبنينا و دعمنا.

[ This Message was edited by: Amer on 2003-04-10 21:50]
Collapse

Amer al-Azem
Amer al-Azem
Palestine
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Message of Palestinian Writer Apr 11, 2003

جهودكم مشكورة

نشد على ايديكم ونتمنى لكم التوفيق

عادل سالم

Amer al-Azem
Amer al-Azem
Palestine
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
A journalist in a Qatari Newspaper Apr 11, 2003

\"بعنوان لا يمكنني أن أتجاهلكم\"

الاخوة الاحباب

السلام عليكم

اشكركم على هذا المجهود الكبير

ولا اعرف كيف اساعدكم

علاء البحار

[ This Message was edited by: Amer on 2003-04-13 08:38]

Amer al-Azem
Amer al-Azem
Palestine
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Message of Professor Mona Baker Apr 11, 2003

Amer, in haste. I\'m about to launch my own web site, which is part political part academic. It has a section on resources for translation studies. I\'ve added your announcement for a job with SOS Interpreting (on the IATA site) under Job Announcements on the site.

You can have a look: www.monabaker.com, and if you want to be able to add/post article and news in future in any of the categories on the site
... See more
Amer, in haste. I\'m about to launch my own web site, which is part political part academic. It has a section on resources for translation studies. I\'ve added your announcement for a job with SOS Interpreting (on the IATA site) under Job Announcements on the site.

You can have a look: www.monabaker.com, and if you want to be able to add/post article and news in future in any of the categories on the site, please register (have a look at the righthand panel and follow instructions).

Best,

Mona Baker

Professor of Translation Studies

Centre for Translation & Intercultural Studies

http://www.academicsforjustice.org/pMachine/articles.php

http://www.gush-shalom.org/english/index.html

http://web.bham.ac.uk/sue_blackwell/politics/pal/

http://www.labournet.net/world/0209/pappe1.html

http://aix1.uottawa.ca/~lbowker/iatisconf/iatisconfmain.htm

http://www.geotoursafrica.com/cts2003.htm

------------

Dont you know that you are wonderful,Mona?!

She is a very patriotic and nationalistic Lady! She is a tough and rentless fighter of Arab issues worldwide!.

I personally admire her!

Collapse

Amer al-Azem
Amer al-Azem
Palestine
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
LOGO of IAAT Apr 12, 2003

Salam Friends,

I invite you all to join us in creating our association\'s BANNER & SLOGAN \"LOGO\".

It should be of new taste & vision written in good language, Arabic & English.

Let\'s make it sharing ...

Sharing is Caring

Submit your mesages here:

or kindly email me at:

[email protected]

Asma\' Harb

Amer al-Azem
Amer al-Azem
Palestine
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Message of Iraqi Writer & Poet Apr 12, 2003

السلام عليكم

اعرف نفسي :

انا كاتب وشاعر عراقي أترجم من الفارسية إلى العربية و إذا نفعكم ذلك فسأنظم إليكم

اشد على أياديكم

ضياء الجبوري

------------

نعم نحن بحاجة لك و لكل الكتاب الذين يتقنون لغات أخرى أو يترجمون بين لغة و أخرى.

Amer al-Azem
Amer al-Azem
Palestine
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Message of Egypt Apr 12, 2003

Dear Amer,

Congratualtions Amer and thanks for your initiative for establishing this tremendous entity to gather all Arab Translators. I prefer second appellation.

Magdy Zaky

Amer al-Azem
Amer al-Azem
Palestine
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Message of New Zealand Apr 12, 2003

I really admire your efforts and wish you all the best, and a great future,

Saleh Ayyub

Amer al-Azem
Amer al-Azem
Palestine
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Message of Jordan Apr 12, 2003

Dear Mr. Amer,

Many thanks for your below msg, i was really pleased to read about your association and to know all your acheivemts.

Actually i studied modern languages in the JORDAN UNIVERSITY , French , English . But i was a bit surprised of how did you know my email and my study in languages ?

I really appreciate all your efforts in the field of translating but tell me how can i help you.

FYI, i live in jordan
... See more
Dear Mr. Amer,

Many thanks for your below msg, i was really pleased to read about your association and to know all your acheivemts.

Actually i studied modern languages in the JORDAN UNIVERSITY , French , English . But i was a bit surprised of how did you know my email and my study in languages ?

I really appreciate all your efforts in the field of translating but tell me how can i help you.

FYI, i live in jordan , Aqaba city . and i am working now in a shipping co. as an excutive secritary .

Please tell me how can i help you ?

Thanks for your good attention .

Regards,

--------------------------------

أهلا بك يأ أختي.

ردا على سؤالك من أين حصلت على بريدك! هذا السؤال يسألني إياه كثيرون و أرد عليهم: \"لا أدري!\" أو \" لا أتذكر!\"

آه لو تعلمين! لم أترك أحدا في العالم أجمع من شري إن جاز التعبير!. زرت كل مواقع الكتاب و الصحفيين و المحريين و الصحف العربية في كل بلد و مراسليها في كل البلدان (حتى على سبيل المثال كل مراسلي الأهرام من طوكيو لتشيلي!) و السيد غوغل بارك الله فيه لم يقصر في هذا الصدد!. حتى أنني وجدت بعضا من أخواني و أخواتي لا أعرفهم كانوا ينشرون رسائلي في مواقع على الياهو لم أسمع بها من قبل.

طبعا الكثير من الزملاء و الزميلات زودوني بعناوين بريد و استخرجت كل العناوين بصبر و إصرار. .و منهم من كنت أود مخاطبته و لم أكن أعرف بريده/ها، لكنني حصلت عليه. لا يمكن أن أردت شيئا إلا و يكون بإذن الله! صدقيني حتى جميع مندوبي الأمم المتحدة في نيويورك تلقوا رسائلي! صدقيني كل الصحف العربية بلا استثناء تصلهم رسائلي ناهيك عن الجامعات و أساتذتها في كل مكان.

أود أن أؤكد هنا أن معظم دور النشرفي الوطن العربي كذلك و جميع المؤسسات و المنظمات المختصة بالترجمة و التعريب تصلها رسائلنا. أقول ذلك للتاريخ.

عند بداية إطلاق هذا المشروع كنت احتفظ بـ 280 بريد إلكتروني لمترجمين و مترجمات من كل دول العالم ما الآن فأنااحتفظ بأكثر من 2200 بريد إلكتروني منها مخزن في البريد و منها مخزن على ديسك. و كل يوم أضيف لها العشرات! و تخيلي أن كل واحد ممن تصلهم رسائلنا سيخبر العشرات ممن هو حوله. فعلا عشرات الالاف يسمعون بمشروعنا. و الحبل على الجرار!

طرافة: أخبرتني إحدى الأخوات في كند أنها ذهبت لجارتها لتطلب منها الانضمام لنا, و إذا بها تفاجأ بأنها معنا منذ زمن طويل. إنها حكاية طويلة يا عزيزتي!

طرافة أخرى: ابنة أوابن عم إحدى الزميلات (الاردن) يعيش في الامارات وصلته رسالتي قبل أن يعرف من ابنة عمه عن خبر انضمامها لنا و إذا به يرسل لها هذه الرسالة هذا نصها:

(Her message to me)

Good Morning Amer,

Read this nice one ... it’s from a cousin of mine in UAE.

(Her cousins’ message to her)

Hi ----------

Could you tell me what’s the story behind this...

You become very famous and I don’t know? How come ?!

طرفة ثالثة من زميلة:

اليوم كنت بدي عن جد أخبط بنت صاحبتي على الماسنجر وهي بتسألني: عامر من وين جاب عنواني ....زهئتني .. بفكروني أنا بعطيك العناوين .. طب أنا بعطيك كمان عناوين كل العالم ...هي مو زعلانة مصممة تفهم..أصلا هي بترجم مسرد حاليا!

و طرائف كثيرة لم يعد دماغي يحتفظ بها لكثرة مراسلاتي اليومية على مدار ثلاثة شهور بمعدل 12- 14 ساعة يوميا!.

لكن باختصار أنه الانتماء و الإصرار و الاعتزاز بالهوية و الرغبة في الخدمة المخلصة لوجه الله تعالى. و الله أعلم.

يجب التنويه و التأكيد على أن عملنا هو عمل جماعي عربي دولي يقوم به نخبة من المترجمين و المترجمات العرب الغيورين و المخلصين. و هم يقومون بكل ذلك بلا مقابل. إن دورهم الرائع سيذكره التاريخ بفخر إن شاء الله. إن يد الله فوق يد الجماعة.

[ This Message was edited by: Amer on 2003-04-13 08:43]

[ This Message was edited by: Amer on 2003-04-13 16:25]
Collapse

Amer al-Azem
Amer al-Azem
Palestine
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
I dont wish to ignore you! Apr 12, 2003

السلام عليكم

لا أظن أني أرغب بتجاهل أي عمل عربي ولكن أرجو أن توضح كيفية العمل على الدعم أو المشاركة

مع الشكر

---------

رسالة من أخت ردا على رسالة لنا بعنوان \" لا نظن أنه سيكون فى وسع أحد أن يتجاهلنا طويلاً\".

أهلا بك يأ أختاه.

Amer al-Azem
Amer al-Azem
Palestine
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Message of Syrian Apr 13, 2003

الأخ عامر:

أود أن أعبر أولاً عن تقديري لهذه المشاعر الرائعة التي يتميز بها ----------- على الدوام.

سأكون فخورة بأن أمثل مشاريعكم هنا وسأعمل جاهدة على إطلاع أكبر عدد ممكن ممن يمتلكون القدرة على المساهمة في هذا العمل.على أمل أن تكون جهودي معكم على المستوى المطلوب.

Amer al-Azem
Amer al-Azem
Palestine
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Message of Qatar Apr 13, 2003

How can i help in this Event!!!! 11:55am

I am really willing to help making this event come true. let me know how can i be of assistance.

Thanks

Laila

-------

It was posted on another thread.

Amer al-Azem
Amer al-Azem
Palestine
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Message of Tunisia Apr 13, 2003

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته،

تجدون صحبة هذه الرسالة الإلكترونية محاولاتي في إيجاد شعار لجمعيتنا

المستقبلية.حاولت أن أبتعد عن الشعارات العربية الكلاسيكية مثل أغصان الزيتون الملتفةحول خريطة العالم العربي. أو ما شابه ذلك لكن ذلك لم يمنعني من إستعمال خريطة الع�
... See more
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته،

تجدون صحبة هذه الرسالة الإلكترونية محاولاتي في إيجاد شعار لجمعيتنا

المستقبلية.حاولت أن أبتعد عن الشعارات العربية الكلاسيكية مثل أغصان الزيتون الملتفةحول خريطة العالم العربي. أو ما شابه ذلك لكن ذلك لم يمنعني من إستعمال خريطة العالم العربي في إحدى محاولاتي. تعمدت إستعمال أسلوب بسيط لأن الأشياء البسيطةغالبا ما تكون جميلة. لا تترددوا في الإدلاء بتعليقكم وبإنتقاداتكم.

والسلام في إنتظار الرد.

نزار قلال، الجمهورية التونسية.

-------------

لست عنصريا! و لكن أليس الشعب العربي بشعب رائع؟! الجميع يتدفقون حماسا و حيوية لا انتظارا لثناء أو مقابل. أنهم يصنعون كل ذلك بلا دعم أو تبني ليصنعوا مجدا لكل العرب.
Collapse

Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23] >

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

WATA's Historic Journey

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »