论题张贴者: Lucia Messuti
Lucia Messuti
Lucia Messuti  Identity Verified
意大利
Local time: 21:14
English英语译成Italian意大利语
+ ...
Jul 17, 2013

Hi, when I translate a text and I have a doubt on a word I usually highlight it to check it again after completing all the text. With wordfast pro I cannot find out how to highlight words as I a usually did with wordfast classic. Can anybody help me to do it? or is it not possible?
Thank you
Lucia

Dan Ilioiu
Dan Ilioiu  Identity Verified
罗马尼亚
Local time: 22:14
English英语译成Romanian罗马尼亚语
+ ...
It's not possible Jul 17, 2013

Hello,
it is not possible.
For this, I use Notes in WF-PRO.

Kristyna Marrero
Kristyna Marrero  Identity Verified
美国
Local time: 15:14
Add a note Jul 17, 2013

Hi Lucia,

As Dan mentioned, you cannot highlight an individual word, but you can use the notes feature. To do so, go to the segment that contains the word in question and click add note (Alt + Shift +N). Once you have completed your translation, you can use the outline view to filter segments with notes and go back to check those segments.

Hope this helps,

Kristyna

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Wordfast PRO 3 - How to highlight a word

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »