Susanna Garcia
Susanna Garcia  Identity Verified
Local time: 16:56
Italian to English
+ ...
In memoriam
Apr 3, 2009

Hi,

I appear to be going round in circles and no doubt am missing the obvious, but I hope someone can help.

Following defragmentation, Wordfast tells me when I try to open it that my trial TM is full and to relicense. I was not using the free trial version but had paid for what is now WF Classic. I follow the instructions, go to Wordfast.net, input my codes etc. but then it just ends up back on the page with all the op
... See more
Hi,

I appear to be going round in circles and no doubt am missing the obvious, but I hope someone can help.

Following defragmentation, Wordfast tells me when I try to open it that my trial TM is full and to relicense. I was not using the free trial version but had paid for what is now WF Classic. I follow the instructions, go to Wordfast.net, input my codes etc. but then it just ends up back on the page with all the options again,

http://www.wordfast.net/index.php?whichpage=aftersale〈=engb

as above and it still hasn't re-installed.

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong please?

Thanks

Suzi
Collapse

Graciela Carlyle
Graciela Carlyle  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 16:56
English to Spanish
+ ...
Have you checked that the install number has really changed? Apr 3, 2009

If you don't remember it, you should have it in the registration email. If the install number is the same, try entering the license number (that should also be in the email) again.

If you enter your original email address with which you registered and your original install number as password in the page http://www.wordfast.net/index.php?whichpage=aftersale〈=engb it sh
... See more
If you don't remember it, you should have it in the registration email. If the install number is the same, try entering the license number (that should also be in the email) again.

If you enter your original email address with which you registered and your original install number as password in the page http://www.wordfast.net/index.php?whichpage=aftersale〈=engb it should take you to the options to relicense.
If it doesn't, something you're entering is wrong.

HTH
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Relicensing after defragmenting

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »