MultiTerm and TagEditor - can they be used together?
Thread poster: Saskia Steur (X)
Saskia Steur (X)
Saskia Steur (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 08:03
English to Dutch
+ ...
May 28, 2006

I don't seem to be able to find anywhere if it is possible to use MultiTerm with TagEditor.

I use MultiTerm extensively with the Workbench, but with more complicated Word files I would prefer to use TagEditor, without losing the option of MultiTerm.

Can anyone help?

I used Trados 7, and MT 7

Thanks in advance,
Saskia

Giles Watson
Giles Watson  Identity Verified
Italy
Italian to English
In memoriam
They certainly can... May 28, 2006

Hi Saskia,

You'll find all the relevant info in the TagEditor Help files (just enter MultiTerm into the prompt box).

Here's the start of the main entry:

If you are working with MultiTerm 7 you can activate the MultiTerm toolbar in the list of toolbars in the View menu. The MultiTerm toolbar allows you to look up terms directly from TagEditor. You can even add terms directly from TagEditor to your MultiTerm termbase. To use MultiTerm Lookup, the MultiTerm to
... See more
Hi Saskia,

You'll find all the relevant info in the TagEditor Help files (just enter MultiTerm into the prompt box).

Here's the start of the main entry:

If you are working with MultiTerm 7 you can activate the MultiTerm toolbar in the list of toolbars in the View menu. The MultiTerm toolbar allows you to look up terms directly from TagEditor. You can even add terms directly from TagEditor to your MultiTerm termbase. To use MultiTerm Lookup, the MultiTerm toolbar must be turned on.

HTH

Giles
Collapse

Saskia Steur (X)
Saskia Steur (X)  Identity Verified
English to Dutch
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Many thanks May 28, 2006

I am very grateful for your help. I found it, knowing what to look for now, and it has made my day!!!

best regards,
Saskia

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

MultiTerm and TagEditor - can they be used together?

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »