Mo_La
Mo_La
France
Local time: 10:44
Dutch to French
+ ...
Nov 13, 2009

Hi everyone,

I'm a student in Brussels and am writing my term paper. The subject is "A comparative study of subtitling software on PC and Mac". I also have to do a translation, in my case a subtitling, and since I'm a Mac user I wondered if it would make it easier or harder

So I've chosen to have a closer look at what's going on on PCs and Macs when subtitling, but I would also like to know what profess
... See more
Hi everyone,

I'm a student in Brussels and am writing my term paper. The subject is "A comparative study of subtitling software on PC and Mac". I also have to do a translation, in my case a subtitling, and since I'm a Mac user I wondered if it would make it easier or harder

So I've chosen to have a closer look at what's going on on PCs and Macs when subtitling, but I would also like to know what professionals do ? That's why I need your help. I've created a simple survey and I would be very thankful if you could take 1 minute of your time (really, one minute to complete it.

Here's the link : http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=JxMoDUcR4v3x3d4swlVVtA_3d_3d

Thank you for your help.

Morgane.
Collapse

Mo_La
Mo_La
France
Local time: 10:44
Dutch to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Question for Mac users ;) Nov 16, 2009

First of all I would like to thank the ones who have filled out my survey, thanks a lot!
I know have a question for the Mac users ... What subtitle software do you use?
Until know I've heard a lot about Belle Nuit, Annotation Edit, SubBits and Miyu, but I wondered if there is anything else out there?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Survey for my term paper

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »