Discussion about 32nd Translation Contest: "Movie night" in English to Hindi

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com contests - discussion of competition in specific pairs » "Discussion about 32nd Translation Contest: "Movie night" in English to Hindi".
You can see the ProZ.com contests - discussion of competition in specific pairs page and participate in this discussion from there.

Sami Ahmad
Sami Ahmad
India
Local time: 21:47
English to Hindi
+ ...
winner's result Apr 7

Hi!
It's me, Sami Ahmad , am a qualified translator and interpreter. may I know that on which bases winner has been elected so that I win in next contest.

Ana Moirano
Ana Moirano
Local time: 13:17
SITE STAFF
Contest rules Apr 16

Sami Ahmad wrote:

Hi!
It's me, Sami Ahmad , am a qualified translator and interpreter. may I know that on which bases winner has been elected so that I win in next contest.

Hi Sami,
Thank you for your interest! Let me direct you to the contest rules so as to clarify how winners are selected in each language pair.
https://www.proz.com/faq/3541#3541
Regards,

Ana Moirano
Member Services
ProZ.com

Sami Ahmad

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Discussion about 32nd Translation Contest: "Movie night" in English to Hindi

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »