Studio 2017 not confirming same units automatically
Thread poster: David Jessop
David Jessop
David Jessop  Identity Verified
Laos
Spanish to English
+ ...
Dec 1, 2020

For example, unit 526 is the same as 525 in this postediting project so when clicking Confirm and Move to Next Segment for 525, I would like it to automatically confirm 526 also and move on to 527. I know this is possible but I cannot find the option to tick.

Screen Shot 2020-12-01 at 10.02.11

Thank you!

Best,
David

[Edited at 2020-12-01 03:11 GMT]

Yossi Rozenman
Yossi Rozenman  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 17:16
Member (2006)
English to Hebrew
+ ...
You can set that in Studio options Dec 1, 2020

Go to File -> Options. Under Editor, select Auto-prppagation, and on the right pane select the desired settings.

HTH

David Jessop
David Jessop  Identity Verified
Laos
Spanish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Still doesn't work Dec 1, 2020

Yossi Rozenman wrote:

Go to File -> Options. Under Editor, select Auto-prppagation, and on the right pane select the desired settings.

HTH

Thank you, but as you can see from the screenshot below, I had all the options selected and it still did not work. Any other ideas?

Screen Shot 2020-12-01 at 22.38.52

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Studio 2017 not confirming same units automatically

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »