Powwow: Madrid - Spain

This discussion belongs to Powwows » "Powwow: Madrid - Spain".
You can see the powwows page and participate in this discussion from there.

Virginia Navascues
Virginia Navascues  Identity Verified
Local time: 12:01
Member (2008)
Spanish to English
+ ...
too late Sep 29, 2017

I only received notice about this powwow today, much too late to plan for it. Also, holding it on a Friday may not be a very good idea, at least for those who go away on the weekends.

Francesca Matteoda
Francesca Matteoda  Identity Verified
Spain
Spanish to English
+ ...
Very short notice Sep 29, 2017

It's a shame, I would have loved to attend, but you sent out the notification at 3 am today and I've only just seen it now at 9 am. I usually plan my Friday night a few days in advance. Really, you should have given more notice

TranslatorsVill
TranslatorsVill  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 11:01
Thanks for your comments Sep 29, 2017

I know indeed how weekends go in Madrid.
I planned myself lastminute to go to this already organized event and it would be nice to meet some translators.
My first powwow. Definitely will organize others better planned.

Sonia Koprivica
Sonia Koprivica  Identity Verified
Spain
Member (2011)
English to French
+ ...
I'll join you, but will be late. Sep 29, 2017

My first powwow too. I might not arrive before 7:00 PM..,but I'll be happy to assist.

VeraContent
VeraContent
Spain
Where to meet other Proz? Sep 29, 2017

Hi all, I'm looking forward to this event today!
I see that it's a public event. How will I be able to identify the other Proz people there? Shall we make a specific meeting point? As I love Portuguese food, I can propose that we meet next to the Portugal food table at 6 p.m.
I'll be wearing a teal green shirt and a striped navy blue backpack. My name is Shaheen. You can also send me a whatsapp here: (+34) 689468628... See more
Hi all, I'm looking forward to this event today!
I see that it's a public event. How will I be able to identify the other Proz people there? Shall we make a specific meeting point? As I love Portuguese food, I can propose that we meet next to the Portugal food table at 6 p.m.
I'll be wearing a teal green shirt and a striped navy blue backpack. My name is Shaheen. You can also send me a whatsapp here: (+34) 689468628
Hope to meet some of you soon!
Collapse

TranslatorsVill
TranslatorsVill  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 11:01
Where to meet Sep 29, 2017

Excellent idea Vera. I know I needed some help...and we will have a Portuguese Associate from next week, so great way to start! I am opening a whatsup group to have all contacts. My Spanish mobile 684 069 725. Hasta dentro de un rato!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Powwow: Madrid - Spain

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »