Pages in topic:   < [1 2]
Off topic: Do you ever have to to reject a client's job offer because you are already working on a project?
Thread poster: Antares Anna Loebbert
JaredK
JaredK
Australia
Local time: 04:09
Chinese to English
Sometimes you have to refuse Oct 6, 2017

Working as a freelancer is tough because translations are always urgent. I only take on a certain amount of jobs and will reject work if I need to. My clients give me the work to do and I have to certify it so I don't pass it onto anyone else. It is hard to reject work but I just try and establish really strong relationships with my clients so they hopefully understand.

Jared Kirkwood
NAATI 90003
Translation Bound<
... See more
Working as a freelancer is tough because translations are always urgent. I only take on a certain amount of jobs and will reject work if I need to. My clients give me the work to do and I have to certify it so I don't pass it onto anyone else. It is hard to reject work but I just try and establish really strong relationships with my clients so they hopefully understand.

Jared Kirkwood
NAATI 90003
Translation Bound
www.translationbound.com.au
Collapse

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Do you ever have to to reject a client's job offer because you are already working on a project?

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »