Companion Apps for SDL Trados Studio - MySDL Trados
Thread poster: ghislandi
ghislandi
ghislandi  Identity Verified
Local time: 08:05
English to Italian
Jun 20, 2017

Hello,

to improve the experience with SDL Trados Studio, we have created 2 companion apps (one for Apple and one for Android phones) where you can find resources, guides, news, events and webinars.

We know sometimes it can be difficult to find items on the website. The companion apps is a helpful addition to SDL Trados Studio which can give you quick access to all our latest resources.

Here is a link for My
... See more
Hello,

to improve the experience with SDL Trados Studio, we have created 2 companion apps (one for Apple and one for Android phones) where you can find resources, guides, news, events and webinars.

We know sometimes it can be difficult to find items on the website. The companion apps is a helpful addition to SDL Trados Studio which can give you quick access to all our latest resources.

Here is a link for My SDL Tradso for Apple - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/my-sdl-trados/id1248248238?mt=8
And this is the link for Android - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.app.p4691BB&hl=en

Hopefully you will find them useful.

Kind regards
Massimo
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Companion Apps for SDL Trados Studio - MySDL Trados

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »