Ali Fazel
Ali Fazel  Identity Verified
Iran
Local time: 12:54
English to Persian (Farsi)
+ ...
Jun 16, 2017

Hi

I am working with SDL Trados 2017. I translated a text, exported for bilingual review, made changes, and then updated from bilingual review. Now I want all the changes made to be accepted all at the same time. As far as I know the shortcut key alt+shift+F9 and right click work on a one by one basis, which is almost impossible in a text with many changes.

How can I accept all the changes all at once in Trados Editor?

Thanks
Ali

[Edited at 20
... See more
Hi

I am working with SDL Trados 2017. I translated a text, exported for bilingual review, made changes, and then updated from bilingual review. Now I want all the changes made to be accepted all at the same time. As far as I know the shortcut key alt+shift+F9 and right click work on a one by one basis, which is almost impossible in a text with many changes.

How can I accept all the changes all at once in Trados Editor?

Thanks
Ali

[Edited at 2017-06-16 21:54 GMT]
Collapse

Natalie
Natalie  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 10:24
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...

Moderator of this forum
SITE LOCALIZER
Quite simple Jun 16, 2017

Review - Accept changes - Accept all.

This option is also in the right-click menu.

Ali Fazel
Ali Fazel  Identity Verified
Iran
Local time: 12:54
English to Persian (Farsi)
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Yes. Jun 17, 2017

Thank you.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to accept all changes after "Update from Bilingual Review"

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »