Jean-Christophe Duc
Jean-Christophe Duc  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 19:13
English to French
+ ...
Jan 21, 2015

Hi,
I am looking for a simple way to spell check a largish file in Passolo, preferably by exporting the translated segments only.
Also, I would like to export all existing text, but cannot see any options allowing me to do that.

Andrei Shmatkov
Andrei Shmatkov  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 11:13
English to Russian
+ ...
options Jan 21, 2015

There is a spell-checker in Passolo (actually you can use the one from MS Word by selecting it in Tools-Options-Spelling Check.
In order to use the export function, one needs to have a full edition (I guess it is called Collaboration Edition) of SDL Passolo rather than a Passolo Translator edition.
However, there is also a way to export all strings in XML or HTML format. Choose String List - Report, then choose a file format in Setup.

Jean-Christophe Duc
Jean-Christophe Duc  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 19:13
English to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks... Jan 22, 2015

Perfect, thank you

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Passolo Exporting and spell-checking

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »