Need help with SQL
Thread poster: mikhailo
mikhailo
mikhailo
Local time: 12:26
English to Russian
+ ...
Aug 12, 2017

I build the SQL to filter segments, that do not containt any western alfabetic characters (numbers, etc).
Search in internet gave me something like that

SOURCE NOT LIKE "%[abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZàáèéòóìíùúÀÁÈÉÒÓÌÍÙÚäöüßÄÖÜ]%"

DVX validates it.
But it doesn't work. In DVX manual also there is no example of SQL with Regex.

Where am I wrong? Does DVX SQL support regexes.

And some
... See more
I build the SQL to filter segments, that do not containt any western alfabetic characters (numbers, etc).
Search in internet gave me something like that

SOURCE NOT LIKE "%[abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZàáèéòóìíùúÀÁÈÉÒÓÌÍÙÚäöüßÄÖÜ]%"

DVX validates it.
But it doesn't work. In DVX manual also there is no example of SQL with Regex.

Where am I wrong? Does DVX SQL support regexes.

And some more questions
1. Does regex search in DVX support backreferences?
2. Does regex search in DVX have any reference for Source. (for interfaces string translation, where customer requires to save original and add translation in parenthesis).

[Редактировалось 2017-08-12 19:48 GMT]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Pavel Tsvetkov[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Need help with SQL

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »